Through this page we communicate the following basic information about the treatment and protection of personal data that you may have provided:
Who is responsible for the treatment of personal data?
Social denomination: BARRIKUPEL S. MICROCOOP.
Registered office: C/ Zurukuain, Valle de Yerri, 31292 Zabal, (Navarra).
Phone number: +34 697 898 256
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Managing the sale service of our products of our website (electronic commerce), including order confirmation and home delivery.
- Attending and responding in a personalized way to changes and returns of products (after-sales services).
- Attending, answering, and managing your questions and queries about our products and services.
- Improving the browsing experience on our website and the contact with our company.
- Maintaining the contractual relationship, in case of contracting the services offered on this website.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept in our files for the period necessary to carry out the purposes of the treatment AND as long as the customer does not request its deletion.
This personal data will be kept respecting the established legal deadlines, that is, a period between 5 and 10 years according to the applied regulations.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
If you do not provide us with your personal data, or do so erroneously or incompletely, it will be impossible for us to meet your request, whether for information, subscription or contracting of our services.
Who do we give your personal data to?
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except by the legal obligation to the competent authorities. In the event that it is necessary to do so, we will offer you the corresponding information in advance, subsequently requesting your consent.
Who can have access to your personal data?
Those in charge of the treatment that may have access to your personal data are the members of the company itself in charge of managing sales and the transport and courier company, for the provision of the product collection and delivery service.
Which are your rights as a costumer?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the customer is empowered to exercise the rights detailed below:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to processing of your data.
- Right to data portability to other companies.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
The owner of the personal data may exercise any of the rights listed in this section by sending a written and signed communication, together with a copy of the national identity document, to the email address email@example.com or the following postal address: C/ Zurukuain, Nº 2, 31292 Zabal, (Navarra).
In the case that you feel that your rights have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, you can file a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, via the electronic headquarters of its website: www.agpd.es